Can't wake from sleep on FitPC2 Windows 7 Pro

hid

Can't wake from sleep on FitPC2 Windows 7 Pro

Post by hid »

When I set the PC to sleep (either through a program or by selecting Sleep from the Start menu) I am unable to wake the PC back up. Pressing a key or clicking a mouse, or pressing the button on the front of the unit turns the power and network socket lights back on, but no display is output (VGA).

I have also followed the instructions on the forum for using a timer to wake from sleep (not hibernate) but this has the same results as above. I have set all power settings per this article.

I'm assuming that it is possible to wake a FitPC2 from Sleep?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Re: Can't wake from sleep on FitPC2 Windows 7 Pro

Post by gabrielh »

Hello hid

Did you try to install the latest drivers from http://www.fit-pc2.com/download/win7-dr ... 101011.zip?

Thanks
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

hid

Post by hid »

Hi
The link you provided is broken.
I am using display driver version 8.14.10.2026 (11/06/2010) and BIOS is Amy version.
The PC was only ordered last week so I assume it has all the latest drivers installed? The product label is fit-PC2 D2G-C2000-W H-X7 110427-416.
Many thanks

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

The latest drivers are 2030. I checked the link and didn't find any problem. If you still have a problem download them, then I will try to upload them to some hosting service
Gabriel Heifets

hid

Post by hid »

Have installed latest video drivers (8.14.10.2030 - 16/09/2010) but this has not made any difference, still no display when resume from Sleep?
I don't think this is a one-off as we have five units here that all behave the same way?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

When you say you have no VGA out, do you mean VGA? Or you monitor connected to HDMI/DVI out? If you connect to VGA, what adapter do you use?
Gabriel Heifets

hid

Post by hid »

Yes, I have the FitPC connected to the display via a VGA cable using the FitVGA adapter.
I have just tested it using HDMI and the results are the same, no signal is output when wakes from sleep?
Thank you.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Hi
We are working on your issue. We will prepare IEGD driver for windows 7 and will upload it for you. I will inform you when the driver will be ready
Gabriel Heifets

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Dear hid

Do you use pre installed version of Win7, or do you use customized version of your own? Please let me know if you use any third party software, or there is only Win7's "bare bones"

Thank You
Gabriel Heifets

hid

Post by hid »

It is pre installed Win7. The only additional software installed is Adobe Flash Player ActiveX (v10).

Return to “Windows on fit-PC2”