answers needed

lennon

answers needed

Post by lennon »

Hello guys the sd card slot fit pc 2 is too small. why is that the sd card does not fit into the fit pc 2 slot? I try to keep forcing it.
I also bought a SSD 30gb sata II 2.5", but realised that not many computers take it as it is quite new technology, so therefore will I not get all the speed out if it? What do you think I should do, get a new hard drive that's slower but with more space for the same price or keep this one?

Thank you guys

fly

Re: answers needed

Post by fly »

Hello guys the sd card slot fit pc 2 is too small. why is that the sd card does not fit into the fit pc 2 slot? I try to keep forcing it.
It doesn't fit because it's not a sd slot, but an mini sd slot.
I also bought a SSD 30gb sata II 2.5", but realised that not many computers take it as it is quite new technology, so therefore will I not get all the speed out if it? What do you think I should do, get a new hard drive that's slower but with more space for the same price or keep this one?
Standard height 2,5" sata SSD will fit in nicely. You don't get the highest possible performance because fitPC2 uses a SATA-PATA bridge. Whether or not you should use an SSD or HDD depends on your personal use case.

Return to “fit-PC2 hardware”