View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 mini-PCIe Network Card 

Post mini-PCIe Network Card
We are trying to install a mini-PCIe network adapter on an Intense PC2 running Linux but the network card is not detected by the system. We tried the internal full mini-PCIe port and the full mini-PCIe port which is on the FACE module (the standard one with two USB3.0 ports).

We activated the switch in the BIOS SATA/mini-PCIe but it doesn't seems to have any effect. We also tried with other BIOS parameters, without success. Is there any specific BIOS configuration which we should set?

We tested the mini-PCIe network adapter on other computer and it seems to work properly.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Post Re: mini-PCIe Network Card
In general you did OK. In order to operate mini PCIe in IPC2, it should be installed, BIOS should be configured properly (as default is mSATA) and appropriate drivers should be installed.
What type of PCIe card you're trying to install?
Have you tried other PCIe modules?

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:31 am

Post Re: mini-PCIe Network Card
Hello there, I believe your blog might be having internet browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great site!
kissmanga

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]