fitlet and amazon

gorgon

fitlet and amazon

Post by gorgon »

Hi,
I'm waiting for fitlet to become available on german amazon (or somewhere else with moderate shipping expenses). Checked out british and US amazon as well when they were available there for the last month. The strange thing is, while they are flagged as available on amazon in the fit-pc website, amazon itself always lists them as "currently unavailable".
And even though I checked often, I have never seen any available stock on amazon for any of the fitlets.

My question is: Is this regional filtering on amazon and fitlets are still available there or were they sold out in a few days?

irads

Re: fitlet and amazon

Post by irads »

Amazon Europe has a very cumbersome process of verifying non-EU sellers like Compulab. We are involved in a verification process that is dragged-on for over 4 months now. We are doing whatever we can to complete it, but it really depends on Amazon verification team which does not seem to be in any hurry.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Until the process is complete we can only sell through other channels.

pegasus21

Post by pegasus21 »

Will Fitlet be available on Amazon US? I see that the listing is up but it has been unavailable.

irads

Post by irads »

Some fitlet-H units arrived at Amazon yesterday and will most likely be available by tomorrow. Other configurations will ship in the coming weeks.

richarddylan70

Post by richarddylan70 »

pegasus21 wrote:Will Fitlet be available on Amazon US? I see that the listing is up but it has been unavailable.
I think yes i heard about one of my friends.

Return to “General fitlet questions”