View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 fitlet-iA10 Win7: Default UEFI or Legacy 

Post fitlet-iA10 Win7: Default UEFI or Legacy
Is Windows installed on fitlet-iA10 Win7 with UEFI or legacy BIOS? Some VM applications won't run under UEFI.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm
Post Re: fitlet-iA10 Win7: Default UEFI or Legacy
Compulab's preinstall fitlet-iA10 Win7 in BIOS Legacy mode. Customers can of course make an installation in both.

Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:05 pm

So my windows 7 pc became walking gradually and that i idea due to the fact my computer is hp I could set the recovery as an energetic partition in pc management and do the f11 trick on reboot to go lower back to manufacturing facility machine settings, which led to a "bootmgr ctrl + alt + del to restart your pc" difficulty. So I regarded up to the hassle and 1 repair become the windows 7 disk or windows 7 restoration disk which I do now not have because my unique os turned into XP, any other approach changed into to use live-boot which u need to pay for.. All approach I have located u need to pay for? I cannot even find a torrent where all people and essay writers UK are seeding what need to I do?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:10 am

Navigate to Startup menu option of BIOS and select Boot from left menu choice and select UEFI/Legacy Boot. Select UEFI only. Select UEFI/Legacy Boot Priority and ensure UEFI First is enabled. Custom Essay Writers UK

Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]