View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Fit-pc2 won't power up 

Post Fit-pc2 won't power up
Hi all

I have two fit-pc2's both of them have been stored for about a year, today I decided I would put them to good use, they both were working perfectly when I last used them. The first one I pluged in and pressed the power button, the power button blinked very quickly once and then nothing, the harddrive started spinning but none of the lights stayed on, I kept trying but got the same behaviour. I tried a different power supply but to no avail.
The second one started just fine, so I did the windows update etc selected restart in windows 7 but it did not restart, I pressed the power button and I got exactly the same behaviour as the first one.

I am stumped and gutted that this has happened

Does anyone have an idea of what might have happened and what I can do to fix them.

Kindest regards

John

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 am
Post Re: Fit-pc2 won't power up
After long time of no use, CMOS battery may be discharged and cause faulty operation. Its nominal voltage is ~3.0V when fully charged. Please plug the PC to power for 24hours and try again.

You can also try the following:
http://www.fit-pc.com/wiki/index.php/Fit-PC_Product_Line:Troubleshooting

Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]