Fit PC2 UK Looking for Fit PC2-based products for our site

Is fit-PC2 good for my intended application?
benjgil

Fit PC2 UK Looking for Fit PC2-based products for our site

Post by benjgil »

At Fit PC2 UK we are now actively looking to expand our Fit PC2 portfolio by selling independently designedFit PC2-based products on our Uk Fit PC website, alongside our standard Fit PC2/i range.

I.e. we will have a page selling all sorts of Fit-PC2-based ready-made products and solutions such as Fit PC2-based Media Centres, Fit PC2 Thin Clients, Fit PC2 Digital Signage systems etc. under a section on our site called "Fit PC2+".

If you have developed a product using Fit PC2 and would like it listed and sold on our official Fit PC2 UK site (http://www.fit-pc.co.uk), please contact us at distributors@fit-pc.co.uk.
Note: it wont be a distribution agreement as such - we will just be providing a portal for customers to access your Fit PC2 based products.

The only requirements we have are that we can initially test the system to ensure its functionality, including submission of testimonials from current customers that it functions as advertised, and of course that you will have to have bought the Fit PC2s used in your system from Fit PC UK in the first place!

If you want to discuss further please feel free to call us on 0207 380 8153. Companies from the UK and abroad are welcome to apply.

Kind Regards and Seasonal Greetings

Benjamin
Fit PC UK Manager

Return to “Using fit-PC2”