Fit-pc2G

Dual Ethernet, 5.1 Audio, Standard HDMI... post here everything fit-PC2 does not have and you wish it had. We listen.
mickster04

Fit-pc2G

Post by mickster04 »

I know that the fit-pc2 is supposed to be low power, but I think that should perhaps be more relative.
I would love to use one that include Nvidia's new ION graphics card.
Yes it is >than the 8 watts currently, but for a gaming computer it is still epically low power! I am currently using a fit-pc2 now (1.6GHz, 1 GB ram, GMA500) and it works, but is only really any good as an internet/music pc. I would love this to become my full time pc. but I also like playing game. I dual boot windows xp and ubuntu 9.10 and there is little difference between them (other than ubuntu won't let me use compiz effects D: ). If there was a graphics set up that was much better supported, I believe it would be well supported. I'm sure lots of people want, if not need, better graphical output than is currently gievn. I love this pc, but I think there could be a strand of "gaming pc's" that are way low power without being too soft.
Think how much of an impact the asus eee's had when they first came about.
I appreciate you want to keep the light bulb comparison going, but could this not be a sister product of the fit-pc's?

irads

Re: Fit-pc2G

Post by irads »

Thanks, feedback acknowledged. We are aware of the need for low power and better graphics.

Return to “Wish list”