Fit PC-3 Video Converter

Manfrednasa

Fit PC-3 Video Converter

Post by Manfrednasa »

Will the Fit PC-3 be able to generate analog VGA output using the same DVI to VGA adapters that were used with the Fit-PC2?

http://www.amazon.com/fit-VGA-DVI-to-VG ... B003D6H1SW

irads

Re: Fit PC-3 Video Converter

Post by irads »

Yes, fit-VGA is compatible with fit-PC3.

yaniv

Post by yaniv »

I just got the new fit-PC3 and I'm trying to use a VGA monitor by the fit-VGA adaptor but with no luck! :(
After booting with the fit-VGA, if I replace the fit-VGA adaptor by another HDMI-VGA adaptor (made by HD pury), the monitor works.
Am I doing something wrong ?

yaniv

Post by yaniv »

Well, I've downloaded the patch and the good news that it works with the fit-VGA adaptor. :)
However,the screen is black with my other HDMI->VGA adaptor ("HDfury - Gamer" made by HD FURY) althought it is connected to the same VGA display :roll: . Needless to say that this adaptor was used by fit-PC2 and fit-PC2i extensively without any malfunctions. Any sultion ?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Please try to use your screen EDID with the patch
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

yaniv

Post by yaniv »

As I wrote, the same VGA display is used with both VGA adaptors so I can't see why the display EDID has anything to do with it.
On the "HDfury - Gamer" adaptor made by HD FURY there is a blue LED which lights when attached to fitPC2/i but it is off when connected to fitPC3.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Hello Yaniv

We are not familiar with the HDfury - Gamer, so we can't support it, or guaranty it's compatibility. If, as you say, the led light is off, I think you are right, changing EDID info wouldn't solve this issue
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

Return to “fit-PC3 accessories”