View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Unable to access NVMe drive 

Post Unable to access NVMe drive
Hello,

I recently brought a FILET2-CE3950-WI8260 and added on a supported RAM and a 240 gb drive. My newly brought NVMe 2242 disk from the " Toshiba Ocz RC100" series seems to not be recognised by the hardware. Since this is a new product from Toshiba I expected some troubles, yet unable to find the cause. I brought the 240 GB drive which is a " PCI Express 3.1 x2 (NVMe)".

In additional to this am unable to update the BIOS with the supplied BIOS drivers @http://fit-pc.com/wiki/index.php/Fitlet2:_BIOS_Files so am forced to run on a stock installed BIOS. Following the procedure am greeted by a unable to read file message on screen.

After some troubles I managed to USB boot into a windows installation only by using a USB 2.0, none of my Kingston 3.0 would boot into UFEI. The installation managed to case an array of BSOD, every time a different one, yet was unable to access the harddisk there either as expected but gave it a shot anyway.

Could your team please assist in finding out where the problem with this device lies?

Is it a BIOS setting am not changing to the correct value?

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Unable to access NVMe drive
Hi,

Unfortunately fitlet2 does not support NVMe storage devices, rather M.2 SATA storage device.

Can you please state in which step you had difficulties in updating your BIOS version?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]