fit-VGA is a converter from digital HDMI / DVI signal to analog VGA. It is designed to allow fit-PC2 to work with analog displays.
fit-VGA can be used with other computers having only digital display interface – allowing them to connect to analog displays.
For example, fit-VGA can be used to connect an HDMI netbook to an older VGA projector.
- Miniature size – 60 x 42 x 21 mm
- Does not require external power
- High definition support – up to 1920×1080
- DDC interface for display detection
- Cost effective
- Connect the supplied HDMI-to-HDMI cable to the display connector of fit-PC2 and fit-VGA
- Connect a VGA cable to fit-VGA and the VGA display
- Turn-on the display and fit-PC2
How to use fit-VGA
- fit-VGA adapter
- 10 cm HDMI-to-HDMI cable