fit-PC3 is designed around the AMD Embedded G-Series Fusion APU providing:
• Dual-core 64 bit x86 CPU @ 1.0–1.65 GHz
• AMD Radeon HD 6xxx GPU
The APU is supplemented by up to 8 GB DDR3-1333.
For a miniature fanless system – fit-PC3 provides extremely powerful graphics features
• Dual-head DisplayPort (up to 2560×1600) and HDMI (up to 1920×1200) incl. audio
• HDMI 1.4 and stereo-3D support in fit-PC3 Pro
• DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0, OpenCL
• 1080p Blu-Ray playback support, UVD 3 engine with native H.264, VC-1, MPEG2, and DivX
The fit-PC product line is recognized as the most power efficient in its category and fit-PC3 is no exception.
The T40E model consumes just 7W at Windows 7 when idling, or up to 15W under full system load with dual head display.
Each model’s consumption reflects the performance and efficiency of the corresponding APU.
Out-of-the-box fit-PC3 provides a set of interfaces unmatched by any computer of a similar size:
• Dual-head display HDMI + DisplayPort
• Digital 7.1 S/PDIF and analog 2.0 audio, both input and output
• Gigabit Ethernet
• WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + BT combo with dual antennas
• 2 USB3 ports + 2 USB2 ports
• 2 eSATA ports
• Bay for 2.5” SATA HDD
• 2 mini-PCIe sockets / 1 mSATA
• Serial RS232 port
• IR Receiver
These interfaces are likely to satisfy the majority of applications, but not all. For example – what about network routing? This is where the uniqueness of fit-PC3 is revealed – in modularity.