fit-PC is a range of state-of-the-art miniature fanless PCs that are extremely small, very low power and have more features than any other PC in their category.
fit-PCs stand out for:
- fit-PC is robust, meaning it will not break no matter where you deploy it.
- fit-PC is durable – it is built to last and will keep on working for years requiring no maintenance.
- fit-PC is reliable because it has no moving parts and is built of embedded grade components. This ensures much higher reliability than most other computers and allows Compulab to sell each fit-PC with a 5 year warranty.
The most important thing about a computer is what you can do with it, or its usability.
- fit-PC packs many networking and connectivity features to support a wide array of use cases.
- fit-PC has accessible devices for easy installation of the ideal memory, storage or extension card for the given use case.
- fit-PC has a modular design that allows customizing it into an application-specific computer.
- There are many accessories that extend the functionality of fit-PC and enable more deployment options.
Each fit-PC is offered in a variety of configurations ranging from barebone platforms up to out-of-the-box ready-to-use PCs.
fit-PC computers are among the most energy efficient in their category. Since fit-PC often works 24/7 the energy saving may significantly reduce TCO (total cost of ownership). Low power consumption of fit-PC simplifies powering it off-grid from a battery or renewable energy source. Low power of fit-PC reduces the computer’s heat generation which is important given its fanless passively cooled design and its deployment in extreme temperature conditions.
fitlet2 is an affordable miniature Apollo Lake PC for demanding IoT applications.
More about fitlet2
fitlet is a miniature 0.22l fanless quad-core PC that is not only packing more features than any other PC in its class, but is also designed from the ground up for unprecedented openness.
More about fitlet | MintBox Mini
IPC (a.k.a Intense PC) is a fanless mini-PCs with Intel Core-i7 inside. it deliver performance never seen before in a fanless mini-PC at the lowest power of any PC at its class.
More about IPC2 | IPC1 | MintBox 2
fit-PC3 and fit-PC4 are miniature fanless PCs based on AMD G-Series APU. The family provides rich I/O, modularity and price/performance scalability.
More about fit-PC4 | fit-PC3/i
Single board computers
Other Compulab products