What PC would you choose for a 24/7 operation in an extreme environment?
- Would it be a large, fragile and power-hungry PC, or a small, tough and power efficient one?
- What about enclosure? Plastic or all metal?
- Aren’t PC fans subject to failure? Can the PC run fanlessly?
- How about long term availability?
fit-PC2 advantages over a standard small-form-factor PC
- All Aluminum body
- Fanless operation
- 5 years availability guaranteed
- Volume 313cc, Weight 370g
- Power consumption of 6-8 Watt (4-7 Watt in headless configuration)
fit-PC2 based robotics application