Fit-PC3 BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
Preparing a bootable USB flash device on a Windows PC
- Download the Rufus application.
- Connect the USB flash device to your host PC (ensure that you don't have any other USB mass storage devices connected).
- Run the downloaded Rufus application.
- Select the target disk in the "Device" drop-down list.
- Select the “Create a bootable disk using” checkbox and choose the “FreeDOS” in the drop-down list.
- Press "Start" button to proceed.
- Wait until completion.
- Disconnect the USB flash device and connect it again. It should now be assigned a drive letter.
- Download and extract Bios Updater Package.
- Copy the extracted files to the root directory on the prepared USB flash device
- Download the latest BIOS binary file for fit-PC3 or fit-PC3i.
- Copy the fp3.bin or fp3i.bin file to the root directory on the prepared USB flash device.
- Connect the prepared USB flash device to the fit-PC3 and boot (ensure that the UFD should be connected to the USB2 connector only).
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS setup utility.
- Set 1st boot priority to USB HDD.
- Save and exit.
- The fit-PC3 should boot to DOS from the USB device.
- Type flash3 for fit-PC3 or flash3i for fit-PC3i.
- Wait until a "BIOS is updated successfully" message appears.
- Disconnect the USB device and reboot.