Fit-PC4 BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
Preparing a bootable USB flash device on a Windows 7 PC
- Download and extract Image Writer for Windows.
- Download and extract Bios Updater image.
- Connect the USB flash device to your host PC (ensure that you don't have any other USB mass storage devices connected).
- Run Win32DiskImager.exe.
- Select the target disk in the Device drop-box.
- Select the extracted BIOS_Updater.img in the Image File search-box.
- Press Write button to proceed.
- Wait until completion.
- Disconnect the USB flash device and connect it again. It should now be assigned a drive letter.
- Download the latest BIOS binary file.
- Copy the bios-fp4.bin file to the root directory on the USB flash device.
- Connect the prepared USB flash device to the fit-PC4 and boot (ensure that the UFD should be connected to the USB2 connector only).
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS setup utility.
- Set 1st boot priority to USB HDD.
- Save and exit.
- The fit-PC4 should boot to DOS from the USB device.
- Type flash.bat
- Wait until a "BIOS is updated successfully" message appears.
- Disconnect the USB device and reboot.