Fit-PC4 BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
- Format the USB Flash Device (UFD) to FAT32 file system
- Download and extract the BIOS Updater Package
The package contains the following files:
- Copy the EFI folder with all the files to the UFD
- Download and extract the fit-PC4 BIOS file
- Copy the BIOS file to the \EFI\BOOT\ directory on the UFD
- Connect the UFD to the target unit
- Power up the target unit
- Enter the BIOS Menu by pressing the F2 key during the boot
- Browse to the Main -> Boot Features menu
- Set UEFI Boot to Enabled and Legacy Boot to Disabled
- Press the F10 key and Enter to save and exit
- Press the F5 key during the boot until the One Time Boot menu appears
- Choose the USB HDD boot option.
- The system will boot to the EFI Shell, and after 4 seconds the automatic flash process will start.
- At the end of the flashing process, the unit will shutdown automatically
- Remove the UFD
- Boot the unit