How to install mSATA SSD on FM-USB3 module
From fit-PC wiki
Instructions on how to install (or replace) mSATA SSD on FM-USB3 Module
- IPC3 hardware revision 1.1 supports mSATA SSD on FM-USB3 only.
- IPC2 (all HW revisions) allow installation of mSATA drive on FM-USB3 in addition to onboard slot.
- Open the service door (see Maintenance chapter in IPC3 Owner’s Manual).
- Remove the four screws on the bottom cover of the IPC3.
- Carefully remove the bottom cover.
- Remove the single screw that holds the FM-USB3 card.
- Carefully remove the FM-USB3 card in the computer.
- Now you have full access to mSATA slot. Connect mSATA by gently pushing it into plastic latch.
- Assemble in the reverse order