- This guide instructs how to configure Intel AMT.
- It applies to models: IPC3 | Airtop2 | Airtop3.
1. Power on the machine and press CTRL+P at the splash screen to enter MEBx BIOS.
2. Enter AMT configuration settings, you'll be prompted to enter a password.
3. Change the default password. The default password is "admin". The new password has the comply with the following policies:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one digit character (eg. 0, 1, … 9)
- At least one non-alpha-numeric character (e.g. !, $, ;) excluding colon, comma or quotes.
- At least one lower-case letter (a, b, c, d...)
- At least one upper case letter (A, B, C, D,...)
Optional: The AMT system uses DHCP to configure an IP Address.
- If you do not have a DHCP server you can configure a static IP within Intel AMT Configuration > Network Setup > TCP/IP Settings.
4. After completing network configuration the Web interface should be available at port 16992 (http://<IP>:16992/). Log in once to verify that it is available and properly configured.