Application note - good thermal management of fitlet
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 10:22, 8 September 2015 by Irads
- Some properties of passively cooled mini PC are silence, reliability, freedom from maintenance and … heat.
- fitlet is a very robust mini PC that can provide surprisingly high performance in a small footprint. A fitlet user does not need to care for under-the-hood heat management.
- This application note is written for technically inclined users that wish to get the most out of the computer and to better understand heat management issues.
- Since the introduction of fitlet Compulab tuned fitlet heat dissipation and heat management. As a result fitlet now runs cooler. This makes for better user experience and easier deployment in extreme conditions.
- This application note contains a break-down of heat management aspects of fitlet.