Fit-PC3 BIOS ROM Files
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 09:59, 19 September 2012 by Irads
- Ethernet controller bug fixed - did not return from sleep mode.
- SATA 4,5 (eSATA) detection bug fixed - eSATA devices were not visible in BIOS.
- UART1 bug fixed - did not work on T44R.
- BIOS Setup customization
- Numonyx M25P16 SPI Flash support is added
- NB PCIe are enabled (Extension P0 and P1 bug fix)
- Numonyx M25PX16 SPI Flash support is added
- Aggressive CPU power management (CPU noise reduction) is implemented
- SCT 126.96.36.1993_9
- PXE boot support for SBC Realtek network controller is added.
- Full-size mPCIe selection (mSATA/PCIe) is added
- UART1 selection (Serial/IR) is added
- Video output D1 selection (HDMI/Display Port) is added
- BIOS Setup customization was made
- SCT 188.8.131.523_10
- Watchdog support is added
- SCT 184.108.40.2063_11
- Separate flashing mechanism for SPI Flash Numonyx M25P16 is added
- Memory Initialization bug fixed
- SATA 3 support is added
- DMI strings support is added
- Boot priorities are changed