Difference between revisions of "Fitlet2 FACET Cards"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
socket ) +
M.2 M-Key socket 2260
Revision as of 10:04, 8 October 2018
Function And Connectivity Extension T-Card - (FACET)
- FACET card is an optional extension board providing additional peripherals and IO connectivity options for the fitlet product line.
- The FACET Cards interface is documented to allow 3rd party to design & develop their own application specific FACET Modules.
- 1 FC-PCI
- 2 FC-CEM
- 3 FC-USB
- 4 FC-M2LAN
- 5 FC-SCG
- 6 FC-POED
- Type: Dual FACET Card
- M.2 E-Key socket (usually used for Wi-Fi)
- miniPCIe socket (for miniPCIe adapters) + SIM socket (for miniPCIe cellular modem)
- M.2 M-Key socket 2260 | 2280 for SATA SSD
FC-CEM has B-Key M.2 socket (with connected SIM-card socket) + E-Key M.2 socket + M-Key M.2 socket 2280/2260
FC-M2LAN adds dual Gbit Ethernet ports to fitlet2 for a total of 4 ports.
The FC-SCG Provides the following connectivity:
- RS232/RS485 COM port
- CANbus connectivity
- NOTE: Works as a GPIO extender only. Does not work as an IRQ Extender
- Linux: GPIO Application
Note: GPIO and CANbus cannot work simultaneously
FC-POED allows powering fitlet2 from a POE source while providing a 3rd Gbit Ethernet port.