How to install cell modem on fitlet2 running Windows 10
1. Confirm the the modem is recognized by the system at Device manager, you should see 6 of the following devices:
2. Select SimTech Incorporated device in the Other Devices section, right click --> Update Driver Software.
3. Choose the Browse my computer for driver software option and browse to the Cellular Modem driver’s folder
4. Click next and wait while the wizard completes the installation
5. Repeat the 2 to 4 for every SimTech Incorporated device
6. In the end, the following devices should appear in the Device Manager
Modems SimTech HS-USB Modem 9001
Network Adapters Simtech HS-USB WWAN Adapter 9001
Ports (COM & LPT) Simtech HS-USB AT Port 9001 (COM5) Simtech HS-USB AT Audio 9001 (COM3) Simtech HS-USB AT Diagnostics 9001 (COM7) Simtech HS-USB AT NMEA 9001 (COM6)
7. Check if the Cellular network appears in the Networks list
8. Connect to the Cellular Network
Some providers require custom settings of the cellular network connection. For clarifications, please contact your provider.
SimTech Cellular Modem SIM7100 Windows 10 driver - http://fit-pc.com/download/fitlet2/sw/drivers/win10/fitlet2_Win10_CellularModem.zip
Cellular Setting in Windows 10 - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10739/windows-10-cellular-settings