IPC3 BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 11:56, 21 January 2018 by Tamir
BIOS update procedure
- Download the latest from IPC3 BIOS files.
- Copy archive content to USB Flash formatted FAT32.
- Disconnect all storage from IPC3 (SATA/USB).
- Plug USB Flash into IPC3 and power on.
- Press F7 key for BIOS boot menu, choose "Build-in EFI Shell" option.
- Switch to file system of USB Flash by fs0: command.
- Run update.nsh. If the BIOS version is IPC3K.XYN.0.25.0 follow IPC3 BIOS recovery procedure.
- After the update IPC3 will reboot automatically.