Tensor-I20 BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
- This page contains information of how to update the Tensor-I20's firmware.
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
Preparing the USB Flash Drive with BIOS Updater
- Connect your USB Flash Drive (UFD) to your computer and format it to FAT32 file system
- Download and extract the Bios update package.
- Extract the update package to the root of the UFD
- Connect the prepared UFD to the target Tensor-I20 and power up.
- Press the F7 uring the boot until the Select boot device menu appears.
- Select the UFD on the menu and press ENTER
- The system will boot to the EFI Shell and after 5 seconds the automatic script will start.
Note: Do not press ESC while the countdown.
- The BIOS flashing process will start
- Follow on screen instructions