View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New Mintbox2, System Config stops at "Who Are You?" screen 

Post New Mintbox2, System Config stops at "Who Are You?" screen
Hello -
I am setting up my Mint Box2 for the first time... the Linux Boot "System Config" screen comes on automatically, but at the "Who are you?" screen, I make my selections, and then the "continue" button is faded and I cannot select it to continue... I have tried turning it off, and then back on - the same series of screens, as if I have not selected anything before, and then no response as above at the same screen.
I am new to Linux, this choice of computer seemed like a good way to get started. I do not have people nearby who can assist me with anything like this, and my own tech experience is limited ~
Thank you for your assistance!
aa

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Post Re: New Mintbox2, System Config stops at "Who Are You?" scre
Update - Amya here, and I tried again this morning - this time, I selected to have to login with a username and password rather than login automatically, and it worked. Not sure why the "login automatically at startup" is offered if it will not let you proceed after selecting it - but, oh well, I got in, and am now exploring Linux Mint--

Have a great day all
aa

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]