View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 DisplayPort to a Displayport input on a Monitor 

Post DisplayPort to a Displayport input on a Monitor
Hello,
I'm using an Asus VE248Q monitor that has a displayport input on it. I got a displayport cable and ran displayport as the primary video output on the Intense PC2 into the displayport input on the monitor. I've been troubleshooting this for 2-3 hours and I can't get anything to display on the monitor. I have tested the cable and monitor on a different computer and it works fine. Does the displayport output work on the Intense PC2? I have no adapters, just straight through to the monitor with one displayport cable.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Post Re: DisplayPort to a Displayport input on a Monitor
I think I just found the issue. I had to enable the displayport in the bios. I found out from this post here. http://www.fit-pc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5513

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm
Yes, during the BIOS phase only 2 out of 3 outputs are active. The third become active when OS is loaded.

DisplayPort output is not active by default during boot and should be configured in BIOS.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:49 am

Do you happen to know why I can't get into the Bios after turning on the Display Port output on, it also goes to a blank screen when I'm using the displayport on a monitor. I basically can't do anything. The HDMI outputs are not functioning either, have any ideas?

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:42 pm
Site Admin

You should be able to view BIOS setup on an HDMI port when DisplayPort is enabled.
However, you may reset BIOS - http://www.fit-pc.com/wiki/index.php/IP ... leshooting

-------------------------

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]