Barebones to fully working. My story

usermac

Barebones to fully working. My story

Post by usermac »

fit-pc2, 32gb SSD, hdtv
fit-pc2, 32gb SSD, hdtv
IMG_7130_2.jpg (25.29 KiB) Viewed 10900 times
http://usermac.com/like-omg-rachael-thi ... oo-much-fu is the link to let you see and hear my overview of how I went from the Student ISO of Windows 7 Pro made into a USB bootable. The good and the bad. I think the most bad is the non-accelerated video because Flash 10.1 beta 1 is not avail for d/l or at least as I can see. But for my purposes, a small pc to develop PC/Windows runtimes for FileMaker Pro it is great.

usermac

Re: Barebones to fully working. My story

Post by usermac »

Thank you Irad but the download link in the upper right reports it is a broken link.

yogev_ezra

Post by yogev_ezra »

Maybe this will work: http://www.get2use.com/download/flash-p ... 51-45-beta
Or just Google for it - the version you need is 10.1.51.45

usermac

Post by usermac »

I tried that link and it did download but I was not able to watch Hulu videos. They played but were totally pixelated, unwatchable. Anything I can do? By-the-way, here is the very special solid-state drive ( SSD ) stats screenshot just today after my initial install of only Windows 7 Professional 32bit. The model number is in red text.
Attachments
10.0.1.2-1.png
10.0.1.2-1.png (53.23 KiB) Viewed 10867 times

irads

Post by irads »

usermac

Post by usermac »

That worked. Thank you.

usermac

Post by usermac »

I bring good news. I was about to return the fit-pc2. I tried one last thing, I put on an old USB IR I had and it instantly recognized it ( the in-board one is not working yet ). I have an old Media Center remote and sure enough, I hit the green key and up popped the Media Center app in all its new Win 7 glory. I then decided to renew my Netflix and loaded up the built-in Media Center Netflix app, yes, it has one. Windows 7 Professional Media Center has to install Silverlight 3.0 and I was worried. I am an hour into my first Netflix streaming movie ( over wifi-n airport express ) and over an hour into it it works without one shudder! I am thinking of keeping it now.

Return to “Windows 7”