winn 7 cycling after being left

gunjar

winn 7 cycling after being left

Post by gunjar »

Hi,
I'm finding that on resuming computer use after it's been left sitting 'ON' and inactive for a period of time, usualy more than 1/2 an hour, web pages are only able to display at the bottom of each page, the email viewer cycles rapidly thru the emails in the inbox and cannot be stopped, Word & other document pages flicker and are unstable the cursor always moving uncontrolably towards the end of the page.
I've discovered that if I can persuade it to load another web page sometimes it will all stabilise and become normal again. If i can't get this to happen the PC won't turn off, it just cycles through the win 7 turn off windows and goes back to the beginning again, eventualy I have to 'power off', though not recomended, what to do.
Any suggestions for a cure?

Regards
Gunjar

irads

Re: winn 7 cycling after being left

Post by irads »

There have not been reports on such behavior in the past.
Try disconnecting your keyboard and mouse when this happens and see if the phenomena stops.

gunjar

Re: winn 7 cycling after being left

Post by gunjar »

Thanks Irad,

Its happened twice now since your reply. Both times disconnecting the unifying reciever of my Logitec cordless mouse and keyboard stopped it, though today had to disconnect twice before it would settle properly, then it took a while to persuade the fitPC2 to re-recognise the mouse/keyboard.
Will have to look and see if there is anything Logitec are offering on the subject.

Nice to know what it is and to not blame the fitPC2

Regards
Gunjar

Return to “Windows 7”