Official Windows 7 Release?

HereBeMonsters

Official Windows 7 Release?

Post by HereBeMonsters »

Hi there, been keen on ordering the Fit-PC 2 Turbo since seeing it on the Gadget Show a few weeks ago. Will be replacing my wife's 3.2GHz Celeron machine which has major issues running Vista, and won't run Windows 7 at all.
Keen to get on with Windows 7, so will the Fit-PC be offered with Windows 7 from the factory, come Thursday (official release date)?
If so, put me down for one with wi-fi. If not, how long until it becomes feasible, if at all?
There are, of course, many problems connected with life; of which some of the most popular are: Why are people born? Why do they die? And why do they spend so much of the intervening time wearing digital watches? - Douglas Adams

irads

Re: Official Windows 7 Release?

Post by irads »

Actually Windows 7 is validated and works nicely on fit-PC2.
We will announce soon...

HereBeMonsters

Post by HereBeMonsters »

irads wrote:Actually Windows 7 is validated and works nicely on fit-PC2.
We will announce soon...

Good good. There's one more sale there, and if it performs well enough I might even consider replacing my main desktop with another!

Thanks for the reply.
There are, of course, many problems connected with life; of which some of the most popular are: Why are people born? Why do they die? And why do they spend so much of the intervening time wearing digital watches? - Douglas Adams

HereBeMonsters

Post by HereBeMonsters »

Any news on this official release yet?

tccc143

Post by tccc143 »

I show it is already available on the web site for purchase with Win 7.......I installed Win 7 Ultimate on mine and it runs great.......

HereBeMonsters

Post by HereBeMonsters »

tccc143 wrote:I show it is already available on the web site for purchase with Win 7.......I installed Win 7 Ultimate on mine and it runs great.......
Ah US site has it, UK site does not. Are http://www.fit-pc.com/web/ and http://www.fit-pc.co.uk/index.html the same company, just one the is the US site and one the UK?

benjgil

Post by benjgil »

Hi all,

Quick update re: UK availability:

We will be making it available from the UK later today, price of £419.95 + VAT.

Kind regards

Benjamin
Fit-PC UK Team

HereBeMonsters

Post by HereBeMonsters »

benjgil wrote:price of £419.95 + VAT.
Blimey! :shock:

Return to “Windows 7”