Audio and video transfer to fit pc2 via IR

Post freely any questions you have about fit-PC2
nethaji

Re: Audio and video transfer to fit pc2 via IR

Post by nethaji »

Q:In the location where the fit-PC and the robot and the camera are, is there any network? If so, please describe the network that is available there. For example, does that location have an internet connection?

A : yes the location has got internet connection.

Q:What is the typical / minimum / maximum distance between the location where the fit-PC is and the location where the mobile phone is?

A: maximum 10 meters.

Q:FTP would not be the ideal choice for application protocol.

then what protocol would suit for my application.

derek

Re: Audio and video transfer to fit pc2 via IR

Post by derek »

A: maximum 10 meters.
In that case involving a mobile phone may not be the best idea - and you can ignore the question about internet connection. A laptop may give more flexibility. Is a small laptop an option for you?

I'm a little confused as to whether your various topics have anything to do with each other - because in this topic you are saying that there is an internet connection but elsewhere you are saying that there is no network.

I'm a little confused as to whether you want real-time video stream from the fit-PC to a mobile phone or you want to record video on the fit-PC and then later on transfer the recorded video to a mobile phone.
then what protocol would suit for my application.
If you want real-time video stream then I am not qualified to answer.

If you want to upload previously recorded video then FTP is suitable. HTTP is also suitable.

Return to “General fit-PC2 questions”