fit-PC2i video playback

Post freely any questions you have about fit-PC2
tomy300

fit-PC2i video playback

Post by tomy300 »

Hi all

Can fit-PC2i 2000GHZ could playback .mkv file ? and what would be the max resolution for decoding this format.

I'm also got interest for Darwin-op , little robot that use fit-pc2, does fit-PC2i could use module CM-700 that Darwin-op have ?
Could I make this device portable ? what kind of battery should I use.... the smallest one with max life time is the best.

I plan to use it as home Server and also some experimentation with robot and home automation. + home theater multi-media system.

thanks.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Re: fit-PC2i video playback

Post by gabrielh »

FitPC2 with the latest Windows EMGD drivers plays pretty nice 1080p video files. You can use 12v battery with a power regulator/stabilizer. Please check the FitPC2's ports, for it's communication capabilities.
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

tomy300

Post by tomy300 »

Darwin-op use pc board fit-PC2 only, not sure what model or revision is... maybe you should know since you are the distributor.

http://www.robotis.com/xe/darwin_ko

before buying I want to know if the controller will work with the fit-pc2i

the controller is (CM-730): ARM CortexM3 STM32F103RE 72MHz but I can only get a hand on the CM-730.

the fit-pc2i is out of stock for purchase. when it will be available again? I saw this model for sale used
but I prefer brand new.

I hear that a new version of fit-pc2 may be out soon. it is true?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

I the only I/O difference between the FitPC2 and 2i, is the serial port in the 2i model. In addition, FitPC2i has additional Ethernet port, at a cost of a two rear USB port. Please check if your model require serial interface (most likely). Please contact our sales for the FitPC2i availability
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

Return to “General fit-PC2 questions”