View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Fit-pc DIED? 

Post Fit-pc DIED?
Hello, i have a fit-pc2 for two years now. Although the green led goes on when it is powered nothing is coming on the screen. I removed the hard drive from it as well as it is the only swappable component but still nothing. Is my fit-pc dead?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Post Re: Fit-pc DIED?
No-one ever had this issue before? Everything seems to work like ethernet powersup, i hear disk drive spin for a bit but no output on screen!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:06 pm
Site Admin

I suggest you initially to check your monitor and a video cable. If you have another monitor to try, please do so.

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:32 pm

gabrielh wrote:
I suggest you initially to check your monitor and a video cable. If you have another monitor to try, please do so.

I have tried on a monitor and a plasma tv over dvi and hdmi as well. Everything was working since two days ago, so the monitor is not it. I plugged in an external dvd-rom in order to install Linux on it, and the drive couldn't spin. I guess was because of insufficient usb power coming from fit-pc. Upon restart, nothing on screen. It'a strange cause i wasn't using it for excessive things and most time was switched off. I was expecting it to last much longer to be honest. Here's a video of what's happening
http://youtu.be/sPO5mUXDCbo

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 pm
Site Admin

If your Fit-PC2 under warranty, I suggest you to RMA it. If not, you can try to reset BIOS. Please PM me for an instructions.

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:19 am

Hi,
i have the same problem with my fit-pc2. The green light is on, but nothing happends. The screen from the monitor shows only "no signal". I tried with a TV direct connected with DVI, it shows only a black screen.
I tried to get into the BIOS with F2, it didn't work.
What can i do?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 am
If you're unable to boot or enter the BIOS screen (please use HDMI/DVI displays) please consider RMA.
http://www.fit-pc.com/web/support/rma/

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]