defect fit2pci?

Issues specific to fit-PC2i
brainatwork

defect fit2pci?

Post by brainatwork »

Hello

I own a fit2pci d2g-c2000-w which stopped working some time ago (just hang and did not come up again after reboot).
Power supply is fine. Power led is green but i get no signal on hdmi or dvi (using the adapter).
I already tried removing/replacing the hdd but there was no change.
I there anything else i can do to check the status of the device?

I bought the device on october 2010 which leaves me still some german warranty (2 years) from the reseller. Unfortunately he does not seem to care.

I would be willing to send to device to compulap but first i want to make sure that i did everything to ensure the device is not ok.

I read about a hard reset which could be done? Maybe the bios settings got wrong?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Re: defect fit2pci?

Post by gabrielh »

Can you please check that the DVI cable is ok? If you can test the FitPC2 with other HDMI cable it will help too.
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

brainatwork

Post by brainatwork »

Hi gabrielh

I tried several cables and monitors (including direct hdmi on my tv). Unfortunately im still unable to get something displayed. All monitors don't detect any signals.
Please note that usb outlets are not working aswell (no power). I think my fit2pc is broken. Hopefully not beyond repair. I already wrote to rma but they did not answer yet.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Please power up the FitPC2 and try to toggle the Num Lock status. Please update me with the results
Gabriel Heifets

brainatwork

Post by brainatwork »

Hi gabrielh

i already wrote that usb outlets are not working.
No led on the keyboard is working. I tried several keyboards. Also my ipod is not being charged when plugged in to usb. There seems to be no power on the usb outlets.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Please contact our RMA manager
Gabriel Heifets

Return to “fit-PC2i hardware”