fit-pc2i drivers

Issues specific to fit-PC2i
edison

fit-pc2i drivers

Post by edison »

I recently purchased a fit-pc2i rev 1.2 and installed WinXP. I downloaded the drivers from the directory "fit-PC2i specific drivers for Windows XP". I noticed that it contains drivers for audio, ethernet and wifi only. Does that mean I should also download the drivers for chipset, display and watchdog from the directory "fit-PC2 drivers for Windows XP"? If so, which of the 3 display drivers is suitable for the fit-pc2i rev 1.2?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Re: fit-pc2i drivers

Post by gabrielh »

You understand correct about the rest of the drivers, that are not provided in the FitPC2i specific directory.

About the video driver: you should try the latest EMGD video driver. If you have some problems with it, you can try an older GMA500 driver, but with the latest EMGD drivers you will get the best video performance
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

edison

Re: fit-pc2i drivers

Post by edison »

Thanks for your very clear response regarding the drivers for the fit-pc2i. I have installed XP successfully, configured the devices and the display is looking good. Unfortunately I have encountered a problem where only one NIC device out of two appears, which I have raised in a separate thread.

Return to “fit-PC2i hardware”