Intel Contact

Dual Ethernet, 5.1 Audio, Standard HDMI... post here everything fit-PC2 does not have and you wish it had. We listen.
blegas78

Intel Contact

Post by blegas78 »

Hi,
I have been working with Intel to build them a couple of hexapods similar to but better than the video I have posted that is now under the "Case Studies" section.

I am not sure how often you check twitter, but he has tried to contact you for next-gen processors since they are impressed with what fit-pc2 i capable of. here is what he said:

"@fit_pc2 do you have an email contact or phone #. I work in the Embedded Atom group at Intel, and we want to talk about plans for next gen."

If you have contacted him (intel_stewart), then please ignore this, I simply wanted to make sure that communication with him has been established.

Also, I greatly thank the Compulab team for producing the fit-PC2 and placing a video of my project on the main website, as I would not be where I am today with Intel if the video was not on the site. I am very impressed with the tiny box, and look forward to future development.

Return to “Wish list”