Possible electrostatic issue

claude

Possible electrostatic issue

Post by claude »

My fit-PC3 Pro (G-T56N) [SN: 0214-120321-00393] works essentially under WIN7 and an INTEL SS DSC2CW180A3 SSD, WIFI not being activated as linked to a material LAN access :

1) From time to time Bluetooth does not operate : once being shut down and power cable removed for a few seconds, it reworks;

2) Somewhat more annoying is the fact that it does not properly resume from suspend to RAM : sometimes displaying a BSOD, sometimes not, but in whatever case rebooting.

Apart of that, it is quiet a marvel.

Leonid

Re: Possible electrostatic issue

Post by Leonid »

Hi Claude.

1) Do you use the internal Win7 Bluetooth driver?
If yes, please download and install the following driver: http://www.fit-pc2.com/download/fit-PC3 ... .01.05.zip

2) Please change the SATA Controller Type from AHCI Mode to IDE Mode and reinstall the Operating System.
The SATA Controller Type option is in the BIOS Setup. Please send me the BIOS version and I will guide you to this option.

Best Regards,
Leonid Firdman

claude

Re: Possible electrostatic issue

Post by claude »

Hello Leonid,

Thank you very much for your helpful answer:

Concerning point 2), I replaced the SSD against a "SCSI\DiskSAMSUNG_SSD_830_Series__CXM0". Suspend to RAM or disk work perfectly, as well under WIN7 as under Linux Mint 13.

Regarding the Bluetooth issue, I didn't check : I replaced the Bluetooth mouse against a cabled one, nevertheless the Bluetooth icon now continuously shows up in the System tray (that was the issue earlier on, Compulab's driver installed). I will check it at the occasion with my mobile phone; if any problem should show up, I won't fail to contact once more.

Fine machine, absolutely noiceless.

Best regards,

claude

Return to “fit-PC3 faults and troubleshooting”