shipping update?

Find Intense PC news at https://plus.google.com/+Fitpc-by-compulab/
agriffis

shipping update?

Post by agriffis »

Hi guys,

I ordered my Intense PC Pro on June 5 with a 6-week lead time. It's been just over 3 weeks now. Gabriel said "don't worry, it will arrive on time" and I appreciate the encouragement :-) but I was wondering if you can provide an update on when the initial batch will ship. I'm dying for it to arrive!!

Thanks,
Aron

igor

Re: shipping update?

Post by igor »

The initial batch is currently in final production stages. So far we are on schedule. We do not expect any significant delays and I do believe that your unit will be shipped on time.

agriffis

Post by agriffis »

Thanks Igor!

kenw232

Post by kenw232 »

When is the expected ship date for the current batch of intense pcs? I ordered mine as soon as they became available a month ago.

dlast

Post by dlast »

Today it is just 6 weeks since my order :-)
Unfortunatelly still no news.

igor

Post by igor »

dlast wrote:Today it is just 6 weeks since my order :-)
Unfortunatelly still no news.
We have begun shipping Intense PC units today. As your unit seems to be ordered very early it will probably be shipped within a day or two.
Overall Intense PC production is moving according to schedule and units are expected to ship within the promised lead times.
We are handling a significant number of pre-orders now and doing are best to ship everything on time. We apologize in case it takes several extra days beyond the promised lead time.

agriffis

Post by agriffis »

We have begun shipping Intense PC units today
Woohoo!!!

agriffis

Post by agriffis »

Today is six weeks and one day since I ordered... Looking forward to receiving my Intense PC! Are you still working on shipping out the pilot batch or are they all shipped now? Will I receive a shipping notice in email?

dlast

Post by dlast »

My Intense PC was shipped on Monday (i.e. +5 days to the 6weeks), now it is already in the local UPS office and tomorrow I will pick it up :D

agriffis

Post by agriffis »

dlast wrote:My Intense PC was shipped on Monday (i.e. +5 days to the 6weeks), now it is already in the local UPS office and tomorrow I will pick it up :D
Nice! I'm looking forward to people posting their experiences on the forum. And I'm really looking forward to getting mine! :-)

Return to “General Intense PC questions”