shipping update?

Find Intense PC news at https://plus.google.com/+Fitpc-by-compulab/
gabrielh
Site Admin

Re: shipping update?

Post by gabrielh »

agriffis wrote:
dlast wrote:My Intense PC was shipped on Monday (i.e. +5 days to the 6weeks), now it is already in the local UPS office and tomorrow I will pick it up :D
Nice! I'm looking forward to people posting their experiences on the forum. And I'm really looking forward to getting mine! :-)
We highly appreciate user's experience reviews, it will be great to see your reviews here
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

Fletch

Post by Fletch »

What leadtimes are people seeing for recently ordered Intense PC Pros? I'm curious whether it takes the full 6 weeks, or if they are shipping any sooner.

rix

Post by rix »

It's been over 7 weeks since my order (1 week over normal shipping time) and I didn't get any news about a it... are you guys experiencing any unexpected shipping delays? I can't wait to start playing with my intense pc... ;)

Thx!

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Dear Rix

Please contact directly sales@fit-pc.com. Please let me know over PM if you have any issues regarding.

Thanks
Gabriel Heifets

slavazh

Post by slavazh »

Hello,

It's been five weeks since I've made my Intense PC order, and no one contacted me regarding the shipping yet. I've sent an email to Amir Navon on Tuesday to understand if there is any delays, However, I didn't got any response until now.
Please advice how can I get an information regarding my order?

Regards,
Slava.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Hello Slava

Please contact me by PM.

Thank You
Gabriel Heifets

Return to “General Intense PC questions”