specifications intense pc

alank

specifications intense pc

Post by alank »

I was wondering if the Intense Pc would have the consumer IR installed?

Was comparing the fit pc 3 and intense pc for purchase however I do need the IR module to be installed such that I may turn on the pc via remote control.

Likewise, does the fit pc 3 have consumer IR module installed? I checked the forum with some mention for the fit pc 3 but it is not in the specifications.

Thanks.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Re: specifications intense pc

Post by gabrielh »

There are a plans to integrate IR module into the FitPC3 and the Intense PC, but there is not schedule yet.
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

agriffis

Post by agriffis »

Since this thread is "specifications intense pc" could you post the output of "sudo lspci -v" on Linux?

pion

IR integration on-the-fly

Post by pion »

gabrielh wrote:There are a plans to integrate IR module into the FitPC3 and the Intense PC, but there is not schedule yet.
There probably would be one big fly or bumblebee employed for that purpose. It will deliver IR mount & IR LED under face panel...

Seriously, how come you guys are "planning" on the production models that are ready for purchase, otherwise than offering IR as the separate USB receiver + remote control accessory for extra $$ ?! :cry: :oops:

igor

Post by igor »

pion wrote:
gabrielh wrote:There are a plans to integrate IR module into the FitPC3 and the Intense PC, but there is not schedule yet.
There probably would be one big fly or bumblebee employed for that purpose. It will deliver IR mount & IR LED under face panel...

Seriously, how come you guys are "planning" on the production models that are ready for purchase, otherwise than offering IR as the separate USB receiver + remote control accessory for extra $$ ?! :cry: :oops:
Clarification: fit-PC3 and Intense PC units that are currently being sold do not feature integrated IR. It is possible that it will be added in the future.

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

agriffis wrote:Since this thread is "specifications intense pc" could you post the output of "sudo lspci -v" on Linux?
Attachments
lspci intense.zip
(2 KiB) Downloaded 1435 times
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

agriffis

Post by agriffis »

Thanks!

Return to “Intense PC hardware”