Accepting Auto-ON orders

yogev_ezra

Accepting Auto-ON orders

Post by yogev_ezra »

We are now able to accept International Instant-On unit orders.
Payment is required by Paypal, lead time is around 45 calendar days.
100% payment in advance is requested since this is a custom order.

Interested buyers - please contact us via "sales<no_spam>@<no_spam>fit-pc.co.il" with your desired configuration and country of order. We will send you a quotation then.
Note: we are not offering regular configurations that can be purchased from CompuLab directly - only Instant-On ones.

benjgil

Re: Accepting Auto-ON orders

Post by benjgil »

And for those who are looking for a supplier closer to the UK, we will be stocking Instant-on/Auto-resume units as well.

Current expected availability is mid-August, with orders being accepted from the end of July.

To place an order, go to www.fit-pc.co.uk/order-now.html and when the instant-on feature is available it will be selectable on a drop-down menu.

rfdesq

Post by rfdesq »

What is the best/quickest way to get an Instant On unit in the United States? I spoke with a nice gentleman in Florida named Brandon from The Book PC. He has 50 units in a port somewhere and not a single Instant On. He was unaware of the Instant On feature and thought it could be handled in the bios. Is The Book PC going to be the "only game in town" in the United States? Shouldn't distributors have more and better information than those of us on this forum? Who is going to handle warranty issues in the US? Thanks.

irads

Post by irads »

Instant-on is not offered as standard and is absolutely up to each distributor whether to offer it.
There are additional distribution channels in the US, the most convenient one may be Amazon - they should start offering fit-PC2 in a few weeks.

rfdesq

Post by rfdesq »

irads wrote:Instant-on is not offered as standard and is absolutely up to each distributor whether to offer it. There are additional distribution channels in the US
Would you mind listing the US distributors here that have the Instant On units available now? Compulab should know who they sent Instant On units. When I click on the link for distributors in the US all I get is The Book PC.
irads wrote: the most convenient one may be Amazon - they should start offering fit-PC2 in a few weeks.
A few weeks, let's say four. Lead time of four weeks. That's sometime in September before it will be available from Amazon and Instant On may not even be offered by Amazon. Is there a better way? Sorry for my frustration. Thanks.

irads

Post by irads »

If you have a volume commercial project you can register with CompuLab for direct volume purchasing that allows non stock-keeping units.

If you are looking for a personal use PC you must refer to our distribution channel.

rfdesq

Post by rfdesq »

Thanks Irad. I figured I would be grayer than I am if I waited for an Instant On unit. I ordered it without Instant On from The Book PC yesterday. It should be here in California next week.

rfdesq

Post by rfdesq »

Just a quick update. Received the unit without Instant On from The Book PC in Florida. Very nice company to deal with. Unit works perfectly. Only drawbacks are the power plug and the on switch. Once the unit is installed and working don't breathe on it. If you do you will either disturb the power plug or brush against the on switch and turn the unit off.

UV254

Post by UV254 »

I have been advised by Green Gadgets LTD that the quickest way to get an Instant-On unit is to order from the UK distributor fit-pc.co.uk, who have them in stock.

Unfortunately when I go to purchase online I don't see USA as a shipping option... anybody in the US ordered from them?

yogev_ezra

Post by yogev_ezra »

Hi,
We are still willing to accept instant-on orders, but so far the demand was very low. We got only 3 inquiries from the time I have posted here.
It seems that the number of people who are willing to wait to get their instant-on unit is much lower than the number of people who write they would like instant-on.

Return to “Auto-ON”