Fitlet 2 TPM for setting up Azure IoT hub

Moderator: Andrey.Mazlin

satur13

Fitlet 2 TPM for setting up Azure IoT hub

Post by satur13 »

Hi there,

Just wonder if there is TPM built in for the Fitlet 2 PCs that I ordered? I have installed Windows 10 IoT in the device and I am first time setting up Azure IoT hub and Microsoft has a provisioning service that needs me to enter TPM endorsement key to enrol the device in Azure.
I cannot find the key anywhere and it says the TPM keys should be provided by manufacturer which I am confused about now.

Thanks,
Kent

tamir
Site Admin

Re: Fitlet 2 TPM for setting up Azure IoT hub

Post by tamir »

The fitlet2 has a built-in TPM called fTPM and is a SW implementation of TPM2.0 in the SoC.
This is part of Intel's technology called PTT (Platform Trust Technology).

We are working to get practical information from Intel in order to retrieve endorsement keys for this platform and will get back to you once we do.

satur13

Post by satur13 »

tamir wrote:The fitlet2 has a built-in TPM called fTPM and is a SW implementation of TPM2.0 in the SoC.

We are working to get practical information from Intel in order to retrieve endorsement keys for this platform and will get back to you once we do.
Okay, thanks Tamir.

satur13

Post by satur13 »

tamir wrote:The fitlet2 has a built-in TPM called fTPM and is a SW implementation of TPM2.0 in the SoC.

Hi Tamir,

Just wondering if you have a time frame for this as this is the final piece we need to set up with Azure IoT hub so if you have an ETA that would be great.

Thanks,
Kent

tamir
Site Admin

Post by tamir »

Unfortunately no, but I did get a reply on the ticket that it is being worked on.
I'll update on any developments.

satur13

Post by satur13 »

tamir wrote:Unfortunately no, but I did get a reply on the ticket that it is being worked on.
I'll update on any developments.
OK, thanks Tamir.

tamir
Site Admin

Post by tamir »

Sent an email.

Return to “fitlet2 hardware”