Difference between revisions of "Application note - Airtop3 serial port configuration in Linux"
From fit-PC wiki
(Created page with "* This application note is applicable to Airtop3 * It provides configuration instructions to work with COM1 and COM3 in Linux environment. == Instructions == * There are 2 se...")
Revision as of 11:09, 8 January 2020
- This application note is applicable to Airtop3
- It provides configuration instructions to work with COM1 and COM3 in Linux environment.
- There are 2 serial ports available for usage: COM1 and COM3
# NOTE: COM2 intended for BIOS debugging and not available as regular COM port!
- COM1 is accessible as device node /dev/ttyUSB0
- COM3 is accessible as device node /dev/ttyS6 starting from BIOS version ATOP3.PRD.0.30.3 and with kernel boot option "acpi_osi=Linux"
# NOTE: to add kernel boot option "acpi_osi=Linux" please do: $ sudo sed '/GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT=/s/.$/\ acpi_osi=Linux\"/' -i /etc/default/grub $ sudo update-grub2