Fit-PC4: Revision Notes
From fit-PC wiki
fit-PC4 HW Revisions
Identify the HW revision of your product:
- Serial Number (SN) - Contact CompuLab
- Silk Screen print on the main PCB
Power supply temperature ratings differs from system ratings, mainly due to material used, and limited to the following: * Operating: 0°C – 40°C * Storage: -10°C – 70°C Customers have the ability to power the computers from another source.
The following changes relate to:
Rev 1.2 Changes
- 2nd revision
- Release date: 29/7/2014
- First serial number (SN): TBD
- Power management improvements by 5-10W, resulting in power optimization:
- Value models: 5W-11W
- Pro models: 6W-24W
- Improvement in BIOS battery discharge mechanism.
- Changed logo LED functionality:
- SW Off (S5)/Sleep (S3) states: weak yellow
- Power up: strong green + strong yellow during memory init (about 3 sec)
- Active state (S0): strong green
- Memory init failed indicator: strong green + strong yellow (constant)
- Added connector for remote power button.
- Added ability to connect CMOS battery with harness.
- FACE Modules interface uses SMBUS0 instead SMBUS1.
- mSATA latching hole changed on Mac8 - M2 fix with M2 screw.
Rev 1.1 Changes
- 1st revision
- Release date: 19/02/2014
- First serial number (SN): 140219-1101