Fitlet2 Troubleshooting - I don't have any display output, there's nothing on the screen
From fit-PC wiki
Symptom: I don't have any display output, there's nothing on the screen
1. Possible reason: Problem with display interface
Solution - Check peripherals
- Make sure both power and display cables are connected firmly on both sides.
- Make sure the monitor is turned On and is functioning (The best way to check screen functionality is by connecting to a good known working machine).
- Make sure you have functioning HDMI/DP cable (checked with another device/monitor)
2. Possible reason: Memory failure
Solution - Check memory (RAM)
- Verify RAM module is seated firmly in its socket.
- Try to eliminate faulty memory sticks by swapping it with one another.
- Please refer to Check memory RAM to diagnose Memory