IPC2 BIOS ROM files
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 15:02, 7 June 2017 by Maxim
For updating BIOS see IPC2 BIOS Update
- Update to new BIOS core version IPC2_3.330.5 X64
- Fix INTEL-SA-00075 vulnerability. Update of ME AMT/vPro firmware to ME_22.214.171.12408
- Update ME Browser extension to 8.0.0.0072 for compatibility with ME_126.96.36.19908
- Fix CVE-2017-8083 vulnerability. Update Master Access Permissions.
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.330.3 X64
- BIOS image update utility changed to DOS
- Fixed issue "Two serial ports may appear with similar COM numbers"
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.330.2 X64
- Video BIOS update to version 1030
- GOP driver update to version 1025
- Fixed issue "Inactive audio in/out on some boards"
- Fixed issue "BIOS hangs with some 4k displays connected via HDMI"
- Added Watchdog support
- Cosmetic UI update
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.330.1 X64
- Fixed ACPI structures
- Added USB enable/disable menu for half/full mini PCIe
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.330.0 X64
- Added Splashcreen with Intel's Logo
- Updated SMBIOS type structures
- Core BIOS update to version SBU_188.8.131.520 X64
- AMT/ME firmware update
- CPU microcode update
- Added support for headless operation (including AMT & VNCViewer+ -i7/i5)
- Thermal settings fine tune
- Initial public release