Tensor-I22: BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
- This page contains information of how to update the Tensor-I22 firmware.
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
Preparing the USB Flash Drive with BIOS Updater
- Connect the USB Flash Drive (UFD) to your computer and format it to the FAT32 file system.
- Download and extract the latest Tensor-I22 BIOS ready package
- Copy the extracted files to the formatted UFD
- Disconnect the prepared UFD and connect it to the target fitlet3 unit.
Updating the BIOS
- Power on the Tensor-I22 unit.
- Press the F7 key during the boot until the "Select boot device" menu appears (it may take a while).
- Select the UFD on the menu and press ENTER.
- The system will boot to the EFI Shell. The automatic script will start after 5 seconds countdown.
Note: Do not press ESC during the countdown.
- The BIOS flashing process will begin.
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Upon first boot, enter the BIOS menu by pressing the Del or Esc key, navigate to the "Save & Exit" page, and select the "Restore Defaults" setting.
- The first boot after the BIOS update might take a long time and several restarts.