Fitlet Errata Notes
From fit-PC wiki
FITLETERR001: SIM slot
- Date: 29-Apr-2015
- Symptom: SIM card is not detected while in micro SIM slot
- Applies to revision(s): 1.0 to 1.1
- Cause: Incorrect SIM slot pin routing
- Workaround: RMA for manual patch
- Fix: Fixed in revision 1.2
FITLETERR002: USB current limit
- Date: 6-Oct-2015
- Symptom: When connecting high power USB device, fitlet may reboot. Most likely to happen on insertion of the device.
- Applies to revision(s): 1.0 to 1.3
- Cause: Incorrect routing of USB current-limiter is causing current-limiting of USB to malfunction. High current of USB device may reset fitlet.
- Workaround: Low-power USB devices – keyboard, mouse, webcam, thumb drive, WiFi adapter are not affected. To work around the problem with USB hard disks plug the disk when fitlet is off or use a powered USB hub.
- Fix: Will be fixed in revision 1.4