Connecting fit-VGA to a computer other than fit-PC2
From fit-PC wiki
When connecting fit-VGA to a computer other than fit-PC2 you may experience a symptom as follows:
- Start-up and BIOS are displayed fine.
- As soon as operating-system is loaded the picture disappears and display may be suspended.
- fit-VGA delivers DDC signals between the computer and display as-is, without any translation.
- The display reports to be analog, but the computer output is digital (HDMI or DVI).
- The display driver refuses to work with an analog display on a digital output, therefore it cuts-off signal.
Perform one of the following:
- Disable DDC / EDID in BIOS (if supported).
- Disable DDC / EDID in display driver (if supported).
- Disable DDC / EDID in display (if supported).
- Uninstall display driver in order to use default VESA drivers that do no query DDC.