Intense PC is designed around the Intel Core CPU providing:
- Dual-core 64 bit x86 CPU @ 1.1–1.9 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics GPU
High performance – low power
With a 3rd Generation Intel Core CPU, Intense PC delivers blazing-fast performance – unprecedented for a miniature fanless system. Intense PC consumes under 10W when idle, yet for high workloads the two CPU cores provide up to 2.8 GHz of processing power with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
Out-of-the-box Intense PC provides a set of interfaces unmatched by any computer of a similar size:
- Dual-head display HDMI + DisplayPort
- Digital 7.1 S/PDIF and analog 2.0 audio, both input and output
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + BT combo with dual antennas
- 2 USB3 ports + 6 USB2 ports
- 2 eSATA ports
- Bay for 2.5” SATA HDD
- 2 mini-PCIe sockets + mSATA support
- Serial RS232 port
Innovative thermal design
Intense PC is designed for fanless operation at the smallest possible form-factor using innovative thermal design and advanced power management technologies:
- Internal passive heat-spreader to eliminate hot-spots.
- CPU thermal protection: in extreme temperature the CPU frequency is scaled down rather than shutting down the computer.
Ruggedized industrial design
Each part of the metal housing of Intense PC is 3D modeled and produced by die-casting for perfect fit. The streamlined design may be misleading – but Intense PC is one of the toughest computers on the market – easily withstanding industrial, automotive and outdoors installations.
Embedded grade internals
Compulab has been making embedded computer-on-modules for over 15 years. We know that using quality parts results in returning customers. All electronic components in Intense PC are embedded grade with long term availability and are RoHS compliant. The standard warranty on Intense PC is 2 years.